Altona Call Centre Volunteers
- Love to give back to your local community
- Like to work alongside a fun, and buddy and friendly team
- Enjoy assisting and engaging with people from your wider community and all walks of life? If so, read on about this exciting opportunity
Vinnies is seeking energetic and passionate Volunteers who are ready to make a positive impact in their local community through their knowledge of customer services and call center experience
About the opportunities:
At our Altona Call Centre, we are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to work in our busy call center. Within this role your duties will include taking incoming calls and responding to emails in regards to material donations and taking corporate bookings from well know retail providers.
- Customer Service experience with a strong hence of empathy
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Programs
- A can do attitude and willingness to learn new things
We offer an opportunity to:
- Monthly team BBQ
- Being part of a strong team that makes a difference to communities across Victoria
- Build lifelong friendships
- Opportunities to learn and grow your current customer services experience
A little about us:
The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia has more than 60,000 members and volunteers, who work hard to provide a 'hand up' to individuals experiencing disadvantage and combat social injustice. Our Vinnies Retail Shops raise much needed funds to provide practical support to over 300,000 Victorians each year. All funds raised by each Shop are invested back into the immediate local community.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences.
We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.